Friday, July 2, 2010

A few changes

I have finally found the right tool I need to post only to one spot and have those updates sent to each of my social networking sites. If you are a blogger and wish to push your blog out to your social media sites I highly recommend looking at twitterfeed.com. It allows me to post to my blog and still push these post out to Facebook and Twitter. With Buzz I have enabled the feed from my blog, youtube, gtalk chat status, picasa, google reader, and flickr. The reason for this change for me is to have one spot that I trust to post to and to have the ability to post my thoughts to all of my friends no matter what type of social media they use. I also hope this alleviates multi-posting the same update on each site. There is one thing that I wish worked from posting this way though, it is that the pictures I post on my blog just show up as a link on the other sites. So unless I add the word pic to my post I doubt it will work out to well for people to know I'm sending it.

No comments:

Post a Comment