Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Google voice transcript gone bad.

Hey Joe, Weiss quite here. Hey, Sorry to call you, man, but I am. I need to get help okay. Hey, my ass my possible time on my laptop. Dot Com Howell Ortiz, somehow it's got it's broken or something. Is it doesn't work, and I will be out how to next week so I I was just calling to see if you have that you are. You can leave them at at the office tonight if if you leave them at the office, my stuff, but I'll pick marches just picked up to smoke from you, just you know just for a week so that I I need that I need the laptop and and and. My possible. I just woke, so I can let me know man. Give me a call back alright. Bye. 
 
Click here for the actual audio.

My question is what am I supposed to do for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment